Upgrades on the 6400 & 6800 model panel saws compared to our H-Series Panel Saws include:
- An upgraded, worm drive motor providing greater longevity.
- 1/64″ straight and square cutting tolerance compared to 1/32″ on our H-Series Machines that’s made possible by additional bearings.
- Additional steel welded at a diagonal plane adding significant weight to the frame.
- A weighted pulley system for pulling the saw motor up and down the guide tubes vs a spring loaded counter balance.
- Additional bearings within the motor providing a tighter cutting tolerance.
- Aluminum material rollers instead of red material rollers .
The 6400 provides a 64″ maximum crosscut while the 6800 provides a 74″ maximum crosscut. The maximum ripcut (horizontal) is dependent on pushing the panel through.
Photos are shown shown with a stand, wheels, and a dust kit, which are optional accessories