Lifting and Holding Mechanisms for Securing Substrates
- To assist with the loading, aligning and unloading of media, the HELIOS is fitted with a fully adjustable lift and hold mechanism that will secure the cutter rail a short distance above the cut line.
Easily Rotatable Cutter
- The Triton cutter is part of this work station and can be rotated to a safe position under the table leaving the work surface free for performing other duties. The height of the cutter base is 18mm meaning it is level with the base.
Accurate Cutting of the most common substrates
- Not only are square cuts guaranteed. The full length, easy to read, Metric/Imperial scale makes for easy alignment and repeatability.
This table is constructed from extruded aluminum. The leg and beam components are joined internally providing exceptional strength.
Dual Cutting Tracks
- The Triton has two cutting tracks. One for the utility blade and another for the rotary blade. Changing the channel involves the undoing of the two hinge bolts allowing the rail to be moved backwards.
- The Triton is fitted with an integral leveling adjustment that will allow the cutter bar to sit flat on any thickness of material up to 20mm (3/4”) thick.
- The high-profile leading edge provides the perfect block, preventing any movement during the cutting process. This makes it perfectly possible to cut 10mm PVC and 3mm Aluminum Composite using a standard utility blade. Customizable Height, Adjustable feet are fitted to each post and can be adjusted based on your desired table height.