Anchor your shop with the All-American Work Cell, a refined solution for high-volume woodworkers, optimizing production and saving you money in the long-run. Gone are the days of outsourcing the essential functions of woodworking. These American Made machines are all engineered for usage at industrial settings. Partnering with the Atlanta Mission, we built and donated bookcases with the Work Cell at the 2018 International Woodworking Fair. Additionally, we guided 2019 Association of Woodworkers & Furnishing Suppliers Fair attendees in making bookcases for charity, donating 12 bookshelves to Opportunity Village as well as the Las Vegas Rescue Mission, both 501(C)(3) nonprofit organizations.
with our 7400 Vertical Panel Saw
- Cuts within .005 of an inch, straight and square.
- Built for high production shops and continuous usage settings, featuring scoring.
- 2 1/8″ cut depth, cuts multiple sheets of material in just one cut
- Constructed with a 10’ welded steel frame made from 1 ½” tubular steel.
- Cut out frame design allows for addition of SawGear and TigerStop systems
- Contains 22 material rollers, preassembled on the same track providing better material support, easier manipulation of panels and greater stability.
- Faster cycle times with a pneumatic foot pedal operation
- Boring multiple holes at one time
- Operates at 80-100 PSI
- Baldor motor, 3,450 rpm, 2ph- 200 volt (11.5 amps) 60 Hz Single phase
- 32mm centers, distance between first and last drill = 28.75’
with our 72GP Edgebander
- Applies and trims banding at 24 Feet Per Minute
- Small ecological footprint
- Heats glue in 10-12 minutes
- Electromagnetic end cutters eliminates need of compressed air
- Bands polyester, PVC, wood, and single laminated strip tapes
with our SPM301 Screw Pocket Machine
- Machines a 6° pilot hole with pocket in less than a second
- Smooth mechanical vs air forced action
- Easily adjustable back fence for adjusting your web quickly, allowing for multiple screw lengths.
- Quick pocket depth adjustment