SSC 250A Substrate Cutter with 98″ Maximum Crosscut
The new SSC 250A is a revolutionary vertical cutter offering a maximum crosscut of 98″. It’s the ideal cutting solution for processing the following panels
- Corrugated Plastic up to.5”/13mm thick,
- PVC up to .5”, 13mm thick,
- Foam board up to .5”, 13mm thick,
- Aluminum Composite Panel up to .16”, 4mm thick
- MDF (up to .12”,3mm thick,
- Acrylic up to .25”, 6mm thick,
- Honeycomb board up to .75”, 20mm thick,
- Magnetic sheets up to .16”, 4mm thick.
This cutter includes the following cartridges:
• Single blade cartridge cutting up to 20mm/.75in
• Three blade utility cartridge cutting up to 13mm/.5in
• ACM Cutting Wheel cartridge
• Acrylic scoring cartridge
This machine features a 98″ maximum crosscut while the 165A features a 65″ maximum crosscut and the 210A features an 82″ maximum crosscut. There are no other differences between our substrate cutters.