Our flagship H5 panel saws are ideally suited for customers looking for a full sized vertical panel saw at a very affordable price. This saw has a crosscutting height of 64″ while delivering an accuracy of 1/32″ straight and square. The only difference between this model and our H4 and H6 models are that the they provide 50″, and 74″ maximum crosscuts.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾”steel guide tubes.
- Milwaukee Tool motor
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
1 review for H5 Panel Saw with 64″ Cutting Height
There are no reviews yet.