Continuous usage panel processing done the easy way. The 7400 is a Continuous Usage Panel Saw cutting up to 2 1/8″ deep, and within .005″ straight and square.Featuring three different motor configurations, heavy extruded beams with precise dual-vee bearings, and the sturdiest frame on the market, these powerhouse machines will increase production on day 1! The 7400M panel saw features a 10′ frame, and the 7400XL features a 13′ frame. There are no other differences between these two machines.
- Your choice of single or three phase, heavy duty induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system.
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Quick stop gauges (8′ left, 5′ right).
- Saw blade. Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- MID-WAY FENCE™.
- Dust collection ready.
- Hold down bar.
- 3 year warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards