The C4 model packs all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5′ frame and features a 50″ maximum crosscut. This panel saw can travel to work sites and fit into shops with limited floor space. The C4 is ideal for cutting 4’–8′ sheets of material. The only difference between this machine and the C5 Panel saw are the maximum crosscut lengths.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾” steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards