This dedicated machine routs large panels both vertically and horizontally on a heavy duty steel frame. With a powerful 3 ¼ horse power motor the specially designed router platform keeps consistent alignment from the face of the panel assuring a consistent depth of cut with cutting tolerance to .015. Whether it’s standard dados, blind dados, rabbet dados or V-grooving applications the 3400 is the best choice for dependable routing on a large scale.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp router motor.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame.
- Chrome-plated 1 ¾” guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Solid aluminum rollers.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Floating router head.
- 2 material clamps.
- 2 blind dado stops.
- Extended warranty.